Globally, manufacturers of consumer products, industrial equipment, automotive parts and construction equipment rely on SolidWorks intuitive CAD modeling and virtual prototyping capabilities.
From conceptual modeling, 2D drawings and detailed 3D modeling to design automation, animation and manufacturing documentation, SolidWorks is indeed the first choice of design engineers across the globe. While some manufacturers have their own in-house resources, others prefer to hire SolidWorks certified drafting and modeling professionals, to meet the product development requirements. Either ways, SolidWorks still holds a major share in the CAD market.
Industries like sheet metal fabrication, furniture products, industrial equipment, heavy machinery, medical devices, machine tools and consumer products need qualified SolidWorks drafters and designers to achieve goals of reducing design cycles, cost and faster time-to-market.
Enlisted are the key benefits that make SolidWorks, one of the most popular CAD platforms today:
- User-friendly GUI with quick to understand features and utilize them for design development
- Shorter learning curve as compared to other leading CAD tools in the market
- Parametric and direct modeling capabilities
- Test designs, develop renderings and manufacturing documentation under common platform
- Automate repetitive design tasks and improve productivity
- Design faster with a massive library of CAD models of commonly used parts and components
- Smart components…