IRVINE, CA, Dec 6, 2016 – MecSoft Corp, the developer of industry leading CAD/CAM software solutions, has announced the availability of VisualCAD/CAM 2017 the latest version of their flagship standalone CNC programming software.
- Feature detection and feature based milling have been introduced. Machining features such as 3 axis pockets, prismatic pockets, slots, planar faces, and bosses can now be detected in solid models (both surface and meshes) and toolpath methods applied to these features.
- New 4 axis drive surface operation for true 4 axis milling has been introduced.
- New slot milling operation for single line and trochoidal machining of slots has been introduced.
- Feed rate slowdown in corners has been implemented in the toolpath editor.
- Tooltip help and algebraic operations in all dialogs have been implemented.
“Feature based machining and automated milling has arrived with VisualCAD/CAM 2017! This new release turbocharges the productivity for our…