LONDON, UK, Dec 12, 2016 – Visual Technology Services, developers of the popular 3D PDF conversion and reporting tools, have released PDF3D v2.13.8, their latest update after 10 years of continuous innovation supporting a growing world-wide customer base of digital content creators, engineers, scientists and 3D app developers. PDF3D now includes enhanced work-flow features for those working with 3D data, models, and designs within 3D PDF documents.
The latest release includes
- Update to all current products including PDF3D SDK, XML Server, ReportGen and PV+.
- Support for Apple MacOS Sierra and Microsoft Windows 10 as well as the previous ElCapitan and Windows 7 versions.
- New X3D format support, including embedded geometry inside PDF3D generation XML streams.
- VR 360-degree panoramic photography inside PDF tutorial & samples
- New examples for linked side-by-side camera views, exploded parts views, and story-telling 3D moving sequences with captions.
- Plus a large number of technical…